See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Super friendly. No complaints. This place was close to everything, making it very convenient for us. We traveled with our children and they also enjoyed the stay. I will try to book again soon when my daughter moves in to her dorm at UC Davis.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Cheap and centrally located but carpets turn your feet black and if you like cockroaches this is your kind of place. Free Continental breakfast and some days you get clean towels. Definitely no frills.

Room tip: Not sure you. Must like window air and roaches.
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Downtown so a good location - a bit old but served a purpose and there was a good breakfast selection too! We loved this town so much would
Have liked to have spent longer here! But hey ho we were passing through on a bike tour!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Location is the deal here. Downtown Davis, lots of restaurants, coffee shops within walking distance. However, the room I stayed in was moderately dilapidated. There's a half inch space between the exterior door and the frame. The carpet is soiled with solid matter. The bathroom counter is coming away from the wall.

All surfaces were clean, sheets and bedding were clean, but the carpet needs shampooing or replacing. $130 a night is astounding for a property in this condition.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Stayed for three nights. First time visiting Davis. Excellent location for anything University of Davis related, or just to enjoy being in the middle of downtown Davis. The room was fine -- clean, with basic refrigerator/microwave/coffee pot. There was some obvious wear in the room (towel bar coming loose in the bathroom) but the room provided just what I needed -- a good place to sleep.

I ran the fan in the evening which was loud but the upside was that it was like a white noise so I didn't hear any outside noises while I was there. But I think the guests that week were on the quiet side because although the parking lot was full I didn;t hear any of the other guests.

Minor things -- housekeeping left a damp cleaning rag on the bathroom floor one day. Also, although they encouraged guests to hang towels if you didn;t want them replaced, they replaced my anyway -- so much for eco-awareness.

I didn't need the air conditioning which was good because I did turn it on at first to cool off the room but after awhile it made all sorts of noises. But when I just ran the fan it was fine.

Date of stay: June 2017