“Interesting Restaurant Model”

Add it.
Jack's Urban Eats Davis
Ranked #82 of 212 Restaurants in Davis
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The selection is interesting, especially the carved meats. The salads are good, although the portions are meager.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Nice place for a family meal. Food is served fresh with a wide variety available. Good selection of drinks and excellent service.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Jacks serves great food with a lot of healthy choices but you do a pay a premium for it. Davis lunch crowd is always packed in around the noon hour and timing is everything if limited on time.
I had the southwest buffalo chicken salad. when served--thought it was light on the chicken --but once cut up --just right amount of meat and fire. It was excellent!! If never been to Jacks --give it try -- I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I like the salads and urban fries at Jack's in Davis, and I usually go in every week or two. I almost always order one of two things: a buffalo chicken salad or an order of urban fries. Today when I was ordering, I noticed several of the staff were listening to me order. When I ordered a buffalo chicken salad, one of the staff said something like, "I knew it!" and then high-fived one of the other staff members. Another staff member said something like, "Well it had to be one of the two". They were laughing and having a great time. Some people might think it's no big deal, but I was embarrassed. I don't need that kind of thing at a restaurant where I'm a regular customer. Needless to say, I won't be going back there for a while, if at all. I'll just have to find somewhere else to take my money!

1  Thank Carrie K
Reviewed 25 December 2015

Great salad suggestions or you can custom make your own, same with the sandwiches. We love being able to ask for all dark meat turkey. Wish they had bigger bowls for their soup.