“Worth the wait”

Add it.
Jack's Urban Eats Davis
Ranked #82 of 212 Restaurants in Davis
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Jacks serves great food with a lot of healthy choices but you do a pay a premium for it. Davis lunch crowd is always packed in around the noon hour and timing is everything if limited on time.
I had the southwest buffalo chicken salad. when served--thought it was light on the chicken --but once cut up --just right amount of meat and fire. It was excellent!! If never been to Jacks --give it try -- I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I like the salads and urban fries at Jack's in Davis, and I usually go in every week or two. I almost always order one of two things: a buffalo chicken salad or an order of urban fries. Today when I was ordering, I noticed several of the staff were listening to me order. When I ordered a buffalo chicken salad, one of the staff said something like, "I knew it!" and then high-fived one of the other staff members. Another staff member said something like, "Well it had to be one of the two". They were laughing and having a great time. Some people might think it's no big deal, but I was embarrassed. I don't need that kind of thing at a restaurant where I'm a regular customer. Needless to say, I won't be going back there for a while, if at all. I'll just have to find somewhere else to take my money!

1  Thank Carrie K
Reviewed 25 December 2015

Great salad suggestions or you can custom make your own, same with the sandwiches. We love being able to ask for all dark meat turkey. Wish they had bigger bowls for their soup.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

This is our favorite lunch restaurant in Davis. The place is extremely clean. The food is very fresh. Cafeteria style with good quality meats and a great assortment of vegetables for the salads. We love this place!

Reviewed 6 August 2015

My friend and I had Thai Salmon Salads. Light and fresh, but I needed something to be added, bleu cheese would have been good. It was a nice day to dine on the patio and we sat a good while enjoying each other's company.