“I LOVE Middle Eastern Food. Will not return.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ali BABA Middle Eastern Restaurant
Ranked #117 of 209 Restaurants in Davis
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I love Middle Eastern food. They should have been embarrassed
to serve us the Vegetarian platter.

The falafel was so overcooked, it was obvious and should never have been
served. Completely impossible to eat. Perhaps useful for hammering nails
or if you want to break your teeth.

Huge disappointment, as I love this style of food and live in Davis.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

It's amazing that Arabs, Jews, Greeks, all eat the same foods.
I won't eat fried foods, so I loved their Baba Ganoush, my girl friend, both the lamb, and falafal on various trips.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Lamb on a pita with yogurt and the greens and onions -- so delicious! The lamb was so tender. I will be back!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Once you find it, it's hard to stop going there. The food is very well seasoned, made fresh to order and always delicious. I have friends that go there weekly! It is right off campus and near the farmers market. There are gyros, burritos, burgers, Mediterranean specials, really quite an eclectic selection.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Ali Baba serves western as well as Persian food. Their weekend specials are always worth a try. Summer is my favorite time to visit when you can sit on the sidewalk and the student's are away. The food - Greek Salads, Mezzes, kabobs, roast lamb, casseroles and Persian stews taste homemade and are always fun. It is a favorite.