“Delicious lamb!”

Ali BABA Middle Eastern Restaurant
Ranked #133 of 203 Restaurants in Davis
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Lamb on a pita with yogurt and the greens and onions -- so delicious! The lamb was so tender. I will be back!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Once you find it, it's hard to stop going there. The food is very well seasoned, made fresh to order and always delicious. I have friends that go there weekly! It is right off campus and near the farmers market. There are gyros, burritos, burgers, Mediterranean specials, really quite an eclectic selection.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Ali Baba serves western as well as Persian food. Their weekend specials are always worth a try. Summer is my favorite time to visit when you can sit on the sidewalk and the student's are away. The food - Greek Salads, Mezzes, kabobs, roast lamb, casseroles and Persian stews taste homemade and are always fun. It is a favorite.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I am from Turkey and I've tried Mediterranean/Middle Eastern cuisine all over the US. I can say that it was the worst so far. I got a veggie platter and my bf got gyro. We couldn't finish our food. It was so greasy and had a different taste. My falafel was burnt. I just liked their "dolma" (stuffed grape leaves). Also the restaurant smelled so bad and it was super hot inside.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Excellent hummus and the falafel was delicious. Definitely stop here for a fast, healthy option. There is a nice patio area to dine at too!