“My first choice for subs in Davis”
Review of Togo's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Togo's
Ranked #127 of 212 Restaurants in Davis
Reviewed 24 March 2016

The thing I like most about Togos is their consistency to providing fresh bread and quality deli meats. Togos is my first pick in Davis when I want a sub sandwich. Nugget is nice, but I think Togo's has them beat on quality deli meats and price. I've also found the customer service to be top notch and the speed with which they move customers through the line to be encouraging. There's nice seating outside on the patio - inside feels a little too cramped for me. You can get a sandwich and drink for $10 which is a bargain for Davis, and still have half a sandwich left over for later. I only wish they had a second location on the south side of town so I didn't have to drive so far from my office!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I have several favorite sandwiches, but my favorite is a nice hot lean pastrami submarine sandwich. Piled sky high with yummy pastrami, it's not to be missed.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

Fillings and bread were fresh and tasty. Tastier than the other chain sandwich shops. With other snacks there was plenty of leftovers.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

My girl friend is a foodie, and a bunch of us went there.
The service was incredibly bad, we waited hours for cold,
mediocre food. They explained they were short on staff,
so tell us before they took us as customers.

Never again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Togos is always predictable, but the Davis location has friendly employees and the restaurant is kept clean. The prices are great!

Been to Togo's? Share your experiences!