“Casual, Fast and Delicious”

Stacks Pancake House
Ranked #2 of 149 Restaurants in Dana Point
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and lunch. Has been open less than 12 months.
Reviewed 20 August 2018

By appearances, Stacks looks like it'll be mediocre and fast food. You'll be surprised by the quality of the food and the service. While waiting in line look over their extensive menu and order from the cashier where you will be given a number. A very friendly server brings the food and follows up regularly with coffee and water refills. I had the bacon and eggs over medium and they were perfect. The bacon was crispy and the eggs had just the right amount of oozing yolk. My brother gave me one of his little pancakes and they were delicious too, served with choices of syrup. We sat outside and people watched as we ate and later lingered over our coffee.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We went for breakfast while in town last week. Short wait but worth it. Lots of choices and good service.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Went for brunch with my family and was very happy with our experience!! The service was great, the food was delicious and the price was reasonable. The workers here were very attentive of our needs. Definitely recommend the mac’nut banana pancakes, the Benedict’s and the crepes!! Very happy with everything we got here :)

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Close to monarch beach hotel. $50 breakfast for 6 people (3 children) and better food than hotel breakfast. Worth the short drive or Uber. Food is good, not amazing but good. You will leave satisfied! My only compliant is the omelets have large pieces of square melted cheese on top. Seems odd to me, would be better scrambled in. We went twice during the week and had zero issue with eating. I imagine seating is difficult on the weekends.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Great Hawaiian pancacks and daily special food , long line difficult seating. Ask employees for help in seating with a large group.