From the moment we arrived and were greeted by the excellent valet staff, our stay here just got better. We were greeted by Monique with a glass of champagne. She was very helpful with some information on the area. We were checked in by Rigo who made sure we were taken care of with a very nice room. While waiting for our room, we had lunch at 33 North which is their bar/lounge. Hallie was a great server. Our room was not a suite, but was very larger and had a nice view of the ocean. Although the hotel is still undergoing some renovations and the pool/spa was not complete, we still had a wonderful stay and look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach