great food at stonehill tavern and poolside restaurant. Very nice staff.. Nice romantic getaway.. The pool was nice and serene but no separate pool for family/kids, so it got quiet noisy when the kids showed up... would be nice to have separate adult pool and kids pool. Access to monarch bay beach club was nice and all the staff who drove us there and back were very nice. Stonehill tavern staff were nice and accommodating to our special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our AAA Five-Diamond resort overlooks the Pacific and offers private beach club access, with watersports, oceanfront golf, award-winning Miraval Life in Balance Spa, swimming pools, upscale dining, activities programs and more. Located in Dana Point, the resort offers easy access to a variety of Southern California attractions including Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor, Laguna art galleries and events, Disneyland and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monarch Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis, Monarch Beach Hotel Dana Point
- St Regis Dana Point
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach