Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
SAVE US$7
PricelineUS$162
FindHotelUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
All reviews san francisco krispy kreme free breakfast convenient location short drive easy access great stay would stay here again oatmeal nice room front desk staff bart bay sfo freeway proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed their twice! Check in staff are always friendly and accommodating. Rooms are spotless and always organized and clean.
I love that they include breakfast! Really happy with our stay there!
Perfect location for SFO also!

Date of stay: March 2021
Thalia Manzo, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco - Daly City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Should your future travels brings you back to this area, we would love for you to stay with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me for any future reservations you have.

Assistance General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was very clean there was plenty of free accessible parking, there was plenty of near by food options and it was right near the freeway. The complementary breakfast was good and there was plenty of time given to get the breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton by Hilton Daly City and taking the time to respond to our survey. Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience staying with us. we are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and complimentary guest parking. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Please fee free to contact me for any future reservations you may have.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here the night before my nursing boards which was at 7AM. The hotel is 3 minutes away from the Pearson testing center. I was surprised how nice the room was compared to its location, and I felt safe with my car in the garage. All employees were very nice. If you have business in Daly City I would recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton by Hilton Daly City and taking the time to respond to our survey. Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Front Desk team. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

This little hotel is a gem! Very friendly staff, nicely appointed room, comfortable beds (and I am picky because of a bad back). A choice of small restaurants and fast food within walking distance, including a Krispy Kreme. We stayed while visiting SFSU - very easy access.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Here at Hampton by Hilton Daly City/San Francisco, we take pride in the Safety and cleanliness of the hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and experience interacting with our staff. we hope to see you again soon in the near future should your future travels brings you back to this area. Please feel free to contact me directly for any questions you may have.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

The property was in a great location with plenty of parking. The room was just fantastic, it was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again and again if I find myself in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience staying with us.
We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have.