Lowest prices for your stay
US$162
US$159
PricelineUS$162
Expedia.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
All reviews san francisco krispy kreme free breakfast convenient location short drive easy access great stay would stay here again oatmeal nice room front desk staff bart bay sfo freeway proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021

The property was in a great location with plenty of parking. The room was just fantastic, it was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I would stay here again and again if I find myself in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thalia Manzo, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco - Daly City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience staying with us.
We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have.

650.755.7500

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

I could not find a single thing wrong during my stay. Everything was clean and organized! What amazed me was when I was greeted by not one, not two, but three employees. Everyone here seems happy to serve especially the nice lady who served us breakfast :)

All in all, an amazing experience!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thalia Manzo, General Manager at Hampton Inn San Francisco - Daly City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Front Desk team and that you enjoyed the breakfast. Should your travel bring you back to our area, We would love to see you again. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any questions you may have.

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

I was a little bit leary staying at a hotel with Covid still at red tier, but Hampton Inn in Daly City put me at ease. The hotel lobby was spotless, there were sanitizing wipe stations everywhere, beside the elevators, exits and the friendly hotel staff, Jackie provided excellent customer service. The hotel room was sanitized, clean, comfortable and cozy. Parking was convenient and the breakfast instead of buffet style was served individually for better social distancing. The only thing I would recommend is for them to post a menu by the serving station so guests would know what to order, know what is available. Breakfast was basic (scrambled eggs, sliced kielbasa, some fruit, coffee, oatmeal, etc) not a lot of selection from what we can see. Enjoyed our stay, wouldn't hesitate staying there again when in the area. Great job, Hampton Inn!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled for your wonderful feedback. Our staff will definitely be happy to read on what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon, should your travel brings you back in this area. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions or concern you may have.

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

This place is amazing in terms of location, price, service and free parking! The hotel receptionist like Jackie, Angela and Pamela was very helpful and accommodating. I requested a quiet room in the hotel and we slept peacefully all night and they provided us with paper plates when we requested it.

Parking was free as well during the time I stayed here. Lots of food options in the surrounding area as well.

Thanks for making my stay at the hotel very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family and I’ll definitely come back in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 219hl

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very much delighted that you had a great time staying with us. Your kind words are very much appreciated. We are thrilled that you were able to utilized the Complimentary Guest Parking. Should your future travel brings you back to the area, we will be glad to have you stay with us again. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any questions you may have.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Nice safe clean place to stay near San Francisco. The staff was great! The hotel uses a text system for any questions or requests which was really nice. The staff responded right away. The room had a nice sofa to sit on.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sallyjo1616

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay that you had a great experience interacting with our staff. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Please feel free to contact me directly for any questions you may have.

Kind Regards,