“Favorite Mexican restaurant ”

Super MEX Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 139 Restaurants in Cypress
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This my our favorite go-to for Mexican food. Their tacos and taquitos are the best. Their red enchilada sauce is delicious and the frijoles are so creamy. Their salsa is the best ever

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Good Food and won't empty
My wallet .. ordered a bunch of Diff plates to bring back to Share w Family in Hotel Room.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Title says it all really... Lunch specials were a good deal but food was nothing to come back for. Staff was genuine, helpful and kind.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

My coworkers raved about this restaurant. However, I don't understand the hype. Their flavors were bland and I would not classify it as authentic. I've given it two tries and I am NOT impressed. Am I missing something?

1  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I come here regularly as they offer great Mexican food at reasonable prices. The staff are always friendly and efficient. The small outdoor section is great also. Great alternative to slightly more expensive places like El Torito.