“Excellent pho!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-so-9-cypress
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-so-9-cypress
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Had the veggie pho and wonton pho - both were delicious. The broth had a wonderful flavor and all the veggies were fresh and yummy!

Reviewed 14 October 2014

This place seems to have turned over management and/or ownership a few times over the past few years. The first guys in there, it was incredible. The next batch, it was ok. But the guys in there now, wow, delicious!

For me it's all about the Pho, so I can't speak to any non-soup dishes. It's all about the flavor of the broth that really sets one Pho place apart from another. This place has a SUPERB broth. And they don't skimp on the beef (I usually get rare beef and brisket combo). I also judge by the egg rolls, and here they are simply delicious; so good that at one time in the recent past, I ate 4 of the 5, along with a large bowl of Pho. When you see how huge the egg rolls are here, you'll know that's quite a feat!

The other yardstick I use to judge Pho restaurants is how often they come by to refill your water. If you're anything like me, you slather on the Sriracha sauce and chilli paste, and need to keep cooling down the fire! Well they don't disappoint here, they're very attentive and they seem very eager to make sure that you're happy. I'm very happy at Pho So 9, especially since it is a scant 3 minute walk from my house!

Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

My mom and I came here looking for some food, we stopped by here to see how good the pho was. It was unreal the service was great, food was on point and the venue was pleasant. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Never had a bad meal here and my husband doesn't usually like trying new things. Every time he orders something from the pictures and descriptions it's really good. I always just go for the raw beef pho

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Soup is really good. not sure if its true but owner says that they do not use MSG.. Eggs rolls are really crunchy and can't stop eating them.