All reviews venice beach room was clean minute drive would definitely stay here again within walking distance free parking freeway
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Don't confuse a high rating with fancy or classy, but this is a very clean motel, well located for UCLA and Culver City. No coffee maker, so bring your own! But the microwave serves once you know to expect it. We've come back several times after staying here and there in the area; great price, clean, safe.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2015

The motel was very clean and the staff were friendly. The 'pool' was a joke but I had no intentions of getting in there anyway. Didn't get to try the breakfast. I would stay here again. We were far from the busy road so we didn't hear any traffic noise. Lots of parking which was free! The room was large and had a/c / heat in the room.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I kinda showed up in Los Angeles and I was lucky enough to find this place for a relatively low rate for the area and it was very clean! The people at the front desk were super sweet too! They had free continental breakfast until nine! The wifi worked really well! And they have a kitchenette area that is very nice! The only downside is that there's not a lot around the neighborhood to walk to. But it's LA so you have to drive everywhere anyways.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2015

this place is just fantastic for the money and location, not a single bad issue , small breakfast, and no coffee pot in the rooms but that was the only down side, but clean, cheap,comfortable,safe and close to what we were doing. Front desk people and the cleaning lady were both better then most , very nice for the price it will be a place we will stay at again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2015

We stayed here a week in August. I booked this motel on their website, and when we checked in the lady at the desk said we had been booked a room with one bed by mistake (we needed 2 beds, which I booked online). She was able to fix that for us thankfully. The price of this motel seemed a tad high to me, but still cheaper than other options (I try to balance quality/cost to save money). The room was first floor, larger than I expected, free wifi, clean and odor free, and included a small fridge and microwave. There were plenty of channels on the TV, beds weren't too bad, a little on the hard side. Don't book this place for the "spa", it's just a little dirty looking pool outside the lobby, not even worth mentioning. But don't let that keep you from staying here, either. I was very pleased with the room. They do offer a continental breakfast until 9am, but it doesn't include much; coffee, juice, milk, cereal, fruit, muffins. There are lots of places along Sepulveda Blvd to eat. I guess the closest attraction is probably Venice Beach which we didn't even go to lol, due to bad reviews. Santa Monica Pier and beach is better, and only about 10-15 min drive depending on traffic. I'd definitely stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the lobby have better WIFI signal
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family