“Best Pho in 90230”

Pho Show
Ranked #44 of 323 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This place is the best for Pho in 90230. Fun atmosphere with patio seating. It is always busy but you get seated fast and food/service is always excellent. I really like the rare steak and brisket pho bowl....excellent!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2016

First time visit to this bustling eatery which is great for people watching as it has an eclectic clientele: families with toddlers, "industry" locals, and an international crowd. The noodles are great an plentiful. My husband ordered a large portion of the meat ball pho with rice noodles- delicious as it was, he only got through half. I ordered the vegetarian pho with egg noodles - a small order which I finished but just barely. We also got the avocado spring rolls which were huge & fresh. They were served with a tangy peanut sauce that I could eat all day. My husband ordered a hot sake which was brought to the table almost boiling. Points off for the server not pouring it. The wait staff could use more training, but this place is now on our shortlist for casual eating. The bill came to $28 with tip - a bargain.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Just lucked upon this place. Great lunch! Great pho and my friend had the fried noodles, which she loved.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

This place is to popular you have to wait most of the time. The Pho is great.. the side dishes very well done. Is it traditional? No.. but well worth it.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

When I'm in LA, Pho Show is a staple of my diet. I love that I can go there after most other restaurants are closed. They have a simple decor with patio seating as well. The service is good and the food is consistently good. I rated it very good, as opposed to excellent because it's not what I'd consider gourmet food. However, for Phō, it's some of the best I've had, so in that sense, it is excellent. The prices are reasonable and the quality has always been great. I recommend Phō Show highly.