“Really good food”

Ranked #493 of 1,628 Restaurants in Thessaloniki Region
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Food is great with quite a variety. Not the cheapest of places but the quality is good enough for the price. Recommendable

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Christofer and his place seems to be the most wonderful place in greece. We were served better than expected. Highly recommended for every first visitors in greece.

The guys from hungary.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The right place to eat fish and seafood. The staff is extremely helpful and polite, it's almost by the sea and it's totally value for money.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I went there personally on a Saturday to book a table for Sunday (my name day )and spoke to the manager and arranged everything . On Sunday, when I got there I saw to my surprise that the table I had booked was occupied. The manager gave me some ridiculous excuses, gave me an awful table and tried to make up for his mistake by offering free deserts.... overall a terrible experience. Smoking is allowed even though most of the customers were families with children . Food was ok but it is really really expensive. If I had to say something nice I would say that the decoration was nice.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Noting special to offer apart a good location near to sea. It is just a very basic low quality tavern with below average food.