“Best pizza in covina”

Add it.
Palermo Italian Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 173 Restaurants in Covina
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This place has the prices in town top notch service love this place people are so friendly you have to try it

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I was hungry & in the mood for Italian so I enlisted the help of Yelp. Palermo Italian restaurant was a suggestion and after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try since it was less than 5 mins away. I have now been this establishment twice. Each time I have ordered the spaghetti with meatball. It is so tasty & just tastes perfect. The noodles are not overcooked. The sauce is not greasy and is a flavorful meat sauce. The garlic knots are amazing and the best thing I've ever tasted. They are prepared with the right combination of garlic and Parmesan cheese. The meal can be ordered a la carte or the entire meal which includes a salad and 4 garlic knots. I have tried both the ranch and homemade Italian dressing. The romaine lettuce is always crisp and fresh. It is decorated with cucumbers, radish, and carrots. The dining area consists of 7 booths and 3 tables. It is very quaint. My first visit was around 2 pm and I was the only customer initially dining in but the call in orders were flowing. By the time I finished my meal there were patrons at 4 other tables. Today I chose to grab a bite around 4:30 pm. There was a nice early evening crowd and people were flowing in and out as they finished their meals and placed their orders. I am not sure of the name of the lady who runs the restaurant but she is a one stop shop. She has the role of hostess, phone order taker, cook, server, bus boy, and no telling what else behind the scenes. Despite having to do it all she is quick and the food is never lacking in quality or presentation. The menu is simple with Italian classics. Try it. Bring your family and friends. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

First time we went here for pizza, I wasn't too impressed. It wasn't that it was bad, it was just ordinary. Then we came back with several friends and ordered a variety of entrees; Clam linguini, pizza, and eggplant parmigiana. This trip was a lot better.

Been to Palermo Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!