“Great Food - Takes you way back in time”
Review of Lisa's Coffee Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lisa's Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Covina
Reviewed 4 January 2018

This truly is a classic diner. Breakfast and lunches only. Earlybird specials until 8:30AM. A grabbed a seat at the counter, surrounded by "locals" and enjoyed a great breakfast. I had Chilaquiles, which may not be on the menu, but happened to be featured today. They seen to do a great job with pancakes, eggs & omelettes, sausage and bacon. Coffee was standard. You're not going to get a mocha latte here! There's not enough places like this around anymore. Their walls are covered with assorted vintage style signs and license plates. Give it a try.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had an Audio appointment in Covina and we were not familiar with that area so looked for some close restaurant to our appointment. We went to Lisa's for breakfast. You step back into time which is a good thing these days. I would say if you live close or passing by this way....you must stop there. Great service, great food and just made for a very pleasant day.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This cafe has been around for approximately 40 years. We decided to try this place out and it looks like a roadhouse. Very quaint, the food was pretty good and the waitresses were pretty nice.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

It's a restaurant that is visited by many. Food and employees are great. Menu has choices for all types of likes. I've only had their breakfast. They do close at 2pm.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We came to try this restaurant based on the recommendation of a local source. The place look like that it has been at this location for a long time. The décor was very interesting, There were many plaques with many wise quotes on the walls. It looks like a very comfortable place for brunch. I had the chili verde with eggs, rice and flour tortilla. I made breakfast burritos using the entrée items and added salsa. (Warning: the red salsa could a little too hot for some). They were very good. When I ate the chili verde with rice. It was a little too salty for my taste. My wife had the pancakes. She told me that they tasted burned and were not good. For a coffee shop, the coffee tasted blend with little flavor. The staff provided very good service and made the meal very enjoyable.

Been to Lisa's Coffee Shop? Share your experiences!