“Breakfast Stop”

Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Cotati
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Driving from San Francisco to Calistoga we randomly pulled off the highway looking for a place to stop. Found Redwood Cafe and what a great find! Sat outside in the sun and enjoyed a great breakfast. This place has a really nice vibe with great service. It also hosts and promotes music events. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Meet up with a few friends for brunch. I ordered the pancakes and they did not disappoint. The pancake was big, fluffy and airy that melted in my mouth. The one side of syrup wasn't enough to lather my pancake. The service lacked and by the time I got the other side of syrup my pancake got cold. I asked 2 different waiters for the syrup and only one brought it back. The other one simply forgot that I asked for it. So other than the lack of service the pancake was good but not a place for me to drive the 10 minutes.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place had such a great variety for both vegans and meat eaters! Fast service and decently priced! We love their wraps (falafel, garden wrap, tofu wrap).

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lots to choose from! Everything is good!

I am a coffee snob and their coffee is so yummy! Great place to eat and hang out by the fire. On a warm day, you can dine outside!

Breakfast Lunch and Dinner

Friendly atmosphere!

The owners are always around and checking in on everyone!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Horrible chiliquiles! The tortillas strips were fried in rancid oil! I tried to push the tortillas strips out of the way, but the rancid taste permeated the eggs. YUCK! Why didn’t I send them back? I really should have!