“Bagels”

Shirley's Bagel Etc
Ranked #3 of 12 Bakeries in Costa Mesa
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Their bagels and sandwiches are very good and fresh, especially the cinnamon sugar bagel as well as the lox.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We found Shirley's over 25 years ago. Whenever we go back to So Cal, we make a trip to Shirley's. Best bagels ever. They are glossy on the outside and bagel chewy on the inside, but no so chewy you would tire your jaw. A great variety of flavor - the Everything has just the right amount of "everything". We also alike to Sesame, Egg, Cinnamon. You can't go wrong here. If you are looking for the best bagel, this is it.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This small bagel shop, hidden in a strip mall is a great breakfast choice. The food is fresh, the ambience is simple but the taste of their bagels as well as the staff are excellent. Parking is easy. Recommend arriving earlier to avoid long lines

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I really love their bagels and fresh Orange Juice. Excellent place to enjoy breakfast - usually pretty crowded but still they are fast.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I got the turkey bagel. I was delicious. They service was great. I would most come again. Friendly and helpful spot. I was not sure what I should order but the staff gave me a full detail of what they had. Other customers were friendly as well. Really nice place.