1,305 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond member south coast plaza orange county nice hotel self parking john wayne airport business trip free shuttle definitely stay here again fitness center close to the airport newport beach conference lobby costa starbucks
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Very good location, super corteous staff, clean and quiet rooms, comfy beds, neat restrooms, great location. I would have liked to see more than the snack store for dinner on Christmas eve though. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Luis B
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Dear Luis,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I appreciate that you acknowledged my teams hard work at keeping the hotel clean and well maintained while delivering excellent service. Please com back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I needed one more night to re-qualify for Diamond status, so I made a reservation near my house. overall, this is a nice hotel, and I would recommend it

What I liked
1. location is convenient to Orange County airport, and close to the South Coast plaza mall
2. Very pleasant check in experience with Matthew
3. I got upgraded to a parlor suite on the executive lounge
4. The executive lounge was nice, They have coffee, nuts and soft drinks all the time, and served dinner snacks 5-7, and breakfast 6-9

What I did not like
1. they charged for premium internet which is supposed to be complimentary for diamond members, and when I called them to reverse it, they put me on hold for 10 minutes before dealing with it
2. Parking charges are on the steep side

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your feedback and being a loyal Hilton Honors member. I am sorry that my team did not exceed your expectations. I will share your comments with them to ensure these issues do not recur. Please come back soon.

Happy New Year,

Reviewed 25 December 2016

We stayed over night and rented a car the next morning. Free shuttle to and from the airport. Only wished it could take is to the mall, across the street as it was raining in Southtern California. Large room accommodates 2 adults and 2 kids. Staff was so kind and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear Vacay711,

Thank you for your kind a gracious comments. My team and I appreciate them. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

All in all my stay was peaceful and pleasant.Will be back sometimes in 2017.Your staff is very courteous.The environment is very friendly and inviting.For the price breakfast could have been a little bit better but all in all it was good and very convenient.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear E5076QMJohnm,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I am glad to here that you loved our hotel. Please come back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel but you have to pay $25 a night for parking. Happy that they have pet rooms. Rooms were clean and beds awesome. You can't tell this place accepts pets, well done. Great bar and dining area. Starbucks on site!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Taustin5003,

Thank you for your five star post and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I am glad that you loved our beds and appreciate that you acknowledged my teams hard work in keeping the hotel clean and well maintained.