“Ohhh how I forgot....”

Ranked #112 of 563 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Oh how I forgot:
1. How convenient and fast you get into this place!
2. What great flavors and combinations of food they have!
3. How I wish we had one near my home!

Nice to go to for a lunch while shopping!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Went for lunch and I had to wait to get in, ordered the Grilled Skirt Steak with roasted asparagus, carrots, Yukon gold potatoes, lemon basil vinaigrette. The meal was very delicious ad service was great. I also had the bread pudding which is amazing-highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Looking for a restaurant to have a good dinner in South Coast Plaza at 8:45 pm, we finally checked out Norstrom's 'Ruscello.' Located on the 3rd floor, we're lucky to be received/admitted by one of the restaurant staff. It was our first time to have dinner in a Nordstrom restaurant, normally, we only take lunch. Surprisingly, entrees in the menu look interesting. Ordered 'papardelle with lamb ragu' and my husband chose grilled fresh salmon with grilled veggies, very tasty dishes, only downside in my dish was: a bit salty. The dessert of crème brûlée, similar to the French version, was very good, it neutralized the saltiness of the pasta. Our server was friendly, amiable and eager to please our requests. One more staff of Nordstrom who was very helpful, downright neighborly and gracious was Dylan of Nordstrom's Security Dept. It was raining by the time we tried to get to the parking garage, no umbrellas, so Dylan let us stay inside the dept store, then decided to give a ring to the mall's security guy to bring us to the parking garage but the security person took several minutes to come and fetch us, eventually my husband decided to get the car. Thankful though to Dylan for his gallant and kind deeds and assistance. Lucky he was around!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This is a lovely restaurant on the 3rd level of Nordstrom's and the food and service is good. Check it out while you're shopping at Nordstrom's or at South Coast Plaza.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We first dined in the Cafe Bistro, my husband and I ordered the flat iron steaks a mineral water and a ice tea . We took our seat and waited twenty minutes for our drinks. It took 10 to be greeted by the waitstaff . No water offered . My husband was given a ice tea in a plastic to - go cup. The funny thing was I saw the manager wander around with my Pelligrino bottle and my husbands tea, he just never ventured far enough back so I could wave him down, I watched him give the tea to a lady then take the bottle back to where he had came. The food was great! The service not so much. No refill offered on his tea .
The women's clothing and shoe department are very small. I didn't find anything at all.
My husband had great luck. The buyer in men's should be given a raise! Great men's clothing and shoes. The sales men were helpful and kind.