“Wasted potential - could be so much better”
Review of Cafe Verde

Cafe Verde
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Verde is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I really want to like this place. Other than the two malls, there's not much outdoor seating in Corte Madera, and this has it in spades, right next to a lovely park. The problem is that the food is mediocre and the choices too constrained. You're basically choosing from a salad, a kind of mediocre sandwich, or a decent-but-unremarkable pizza.

I live within walking distance of this, and would come here multiple times a week if I could just sit down, have a glass of wine (they have that covered) and enjoy some small plates to share with whomever I'm there with.

There's so much potential in this location - I wish they'd step their game up some and take advantage of it.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We LOVE the pizzas here!! Beer and wine only...no full bar. Have hosted parties here - and they are VERY accommodating! GREAT staff!!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here with friends who live close by. The pizza and salad were good. It was clear the pizza was hand made and the ingredients were fresh. Adults and kiddos all enjoyed it!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This is a great spot to drop in for coffee or a cold drink while on your morning walk, for breakfast or lunch, or a mid-day snack. There are indoor and outdoor tables, so your dog can join you if you eat outside. The salads are exceptional, and all the food is delicious. Lots of nearby parking.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I was driving by Cafe Verde today (Black Friday) and stopped by for a quick lunch. I stood at the counter while three employees were talking and doing their best to ignore me. Finally one of them came and took my order for a salad. This salad was terrible and is a top contender for one of the absolute worst salads in my life. The greens were very wilted and the chicken was tough and flavorless. I'm convinced that the salad was made on Wednesday and served to me two days letter. I don't know what their pizzas or sandwiches taste like. BUT I do know that I will never patronize Cafe Verde again.

1  Thank bobca1947