“Good pizza”
Review of Cafe Verde

Cafe Verde
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Verde is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 49 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here with friends who live close by. The pizza and salad were good. It was clear the pizza was hand made and the ingredients were fresh. Adults and kiddos all enjoyed it!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This is a great spot to drop in for coffee or a cold drink while on your morning walk, for breakfast or lunch, or a mid-day snack. There are indoor and outdoor tables, so your dog can join you if you eat outside. The salads are exceptional, and all the food is delicious. Lots of nearby parking.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

I was driving by Cafe Verde today (Black Friday) and stopped by for a quick lunch. I stood at the counter while three employees were talking and doing their best to ignore me. Finally one of them came and took my order for a salad. This salad was terrible and is a top contender for one of the absolute worst salads in my life. The greens were very wilted and the chicken was tough and flavorless. I'm convinced that the salad was made on Wednesday and served to me two days letter. I don't know what their pizzas or sandwiches taste like. BUT I do know that I will never patronize Cafe Verde again.

1  Thank bobca1947
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Cafe Verde is a unique Private/Public collaboration between local restaurateurs (Benissimo) and the Town of Corte Madera that owns the property and co-developed the outside plaza and seating. Come for breakfast, lunch or dinner (new pizza oven) or just come and sit at the wine/beer bar either inside or out. If you have kids over let's say 6-7 years, you can let them go free range and play in the adjacent park .

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Cafe Verde is more than a coffee shop. It has delicious pastries that make your mouth water, great service but also wonderful lunch options. I found this place and went back three days in a row.