“Best find we've made!!”

Ranked #41 of 103 Restaurants in Coronado
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

It was lunch time we had breakfast 3 hours before, we went in for lunch based on what we saw on the plates as we walked by. Then we went in to order "lunch", we saw the eggs Pancakes and other breakfast specialties on very happy peoples plates. My son had his second Eggs Benedict of the day I the Chicken enchiladas Zurish which is with a wonderful white sauce.
This place is amazing!

1  Thank scruffyofl

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The best breakfast stop on the island . Good old fashion Mexican breakfast with a French flair. If you are willing to wait a bit you will not regret it!

1  Thank MrCaliAdvisor
Reviewed 25 May 2016

My husband and I were desperately in need of breakfast and it was after 11AM......we found Villa Nueva Bakery Cafe in Coronado to be perfect. You order at the counter and staff bring your meal to your table. We ordered a Cashew Roll to start while our omelet cooked. We shared the omelet at the suggestion of the staff as we didn't think we could each eat a 3 egg omelet on top of the Cashew Roll. The roll was finger licking good as was the California omelet. Coffee was self-serve and unlimited after initial payment. Stop in for some delicious baked goods or a hot breakfast.

1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

When visiting new places I always look for the busiest place with the locals. I can see why so busy - good coffee, good food, and great location

1  Thank Texasman110
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Had an excellent sandwich (the Kitty Hawk), everything was very fresh and tasty. Husband had a burger & fries--I stole half of his fries! Delicious. Pleasant seating outside. Would like to go back and try other items from the menu--it all sounded good!

2  Thank Andrea Z