“1 combo dinner will feed 2-3 people for $8.95”

Flying Boat Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Corning
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

2 Dinner Combination plates fed my family of 4 (mom dad & 2 teen daughters) with leftovers. For $8.95 these portion sizes are well worth the visit. We ordered the orange chicken and sweet & sour pork and were very happy. Both were perfectly seasoned, not too sweet or too bland/dry. I'm not normally a chow mein fan, but this chow mein was loaded with chunks of chicken and flavor. To our surprise the fried rice also had bits of chicken which made it more appealing. Our plates and soups were served very hot, making for a terrific first impression. We've lived in Corning for 2 years now and I only discovered Flying Boat via trip advisor tonight. My husband is very excited for our next visit as am I since I intend to try a different dish. I expect we'll have another great experience. If you're in the area and craving Chinese food, don't even think twice about stopping at Panda Express, go straight to Flying Boat! You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 30 September 2015

This is a small mom & pop restaurant. You will NOT leave hungry! They pile the food on the plates. My hubby & I passed thru Corning & ate at the Flying Boat. We took leftovers away, When we got home there was enough leftovers for the 2 of us and our teen aged daughter! YUM OH, we have eaten there 3 times this year on trips! The food is NOT oily. just plain delecious!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2015

We only eat take out here, so I have never been inside. But, great value, great food, always timely, always left overs, always eaten up the next day! The general chicken is really good. Everything , really. You should specify how hot you want the spacey dishes. Start at little spicy and work up to your level, is my advise. Everything is always fresh and delicious!

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

Food is Great,Service is Good, it's a Family Place. Run by a Family, for Families , Couples , Solo's, Business Meetings,. Portions are large, prices are reasonable,& Food is Great. If your traveling down I-5 stop in & ENJOY!!! Safe Travels!!!

Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

Flying Boat has really good Chinese food. The portions are really big, One dinner plate can feed my bf and I. Or one plate is my dinner then next days lunch :) The cream cheese wontons are bomb!! The actual restaurant is small, we usually get take out anyway.But they never let us down food is always consistently very
very good!