“Sunday dinner out”
Review of Eureka!

Eureka!
Ranked #2 of 356 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and quite a huge selection of craft beers and cocktails. The Chicken tacos are just spicy enough get Oh yea! from my kids and I love the burgers 'goin naked' option to cut the carbs. This is our families'we are all in' place that pleases us all and any guests we treat! They offer a happy hour 2-6 and 9 to close?? Double check those hours. but its twice a day they have reduced prices on food and drinks. It is pricey so plan ahead and you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Usually this place is so crowded that you have to go early and put your name in but the last time we went we got right in. The burgers are delicious here. Love the atmosphere too. Great cocktails and beers.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I had a steak salad and craft beer, both were delicious. They had an excellent craft beer, local wine and spirits selection also.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

Went to dinner at Eureka for a girl’s night. Sat on the patio, and everything we ordered was very good. I had the fried chicken sliders, and I loved them. Staff noticed we were cold, and immediately offered our table a heater which added to our comfort. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Jeterslove
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Food was decent, service was subpar, but the happy hour was a good selection. My wife and I had higher hopes, and I say this coming from two people who are pretty easy going, but we usually do and it either is exceeded, satisfied, or in this case not. I feel I would come back to this place, but definitely not clearing any space in my schedule to do so.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank joeelias1990

Been to Eureka!? Share your experiences!