“Great food options and excellent service.”
Review of Eureka!

Eureka!
Ranked #2 of 356 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to dinner at Eureka for a girl’s night. Sat on the patio, and everything we ordered was very good. I had the fried chicken sliders, and I loved them. Staff noticed we were cold, and immediately offered our table a heater which added to our comfort. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Jeterslove

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Food was decent, service was subpar, but the happy hour was a good selection. My wife and I had higher hopes, and I say this coming from two people who are pretty easy going, but we usually do and it either is exceeded, satisfied, or in this case not. I feel I would come back to this place, but definitely not clearing any space in my schedule to do so.

1  Thank joeelias1990
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Lots of micro brews on tap. The happy hour is awesome. Great place to catch a game or sporting match. We loved the appetizers: the Brussels sprouts, the deviled eggs and the ma and cheese balls. The Cobb salad was delicious., CJ was darling.

1  Thank Lynne A
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The food and atmosphere at Eureka are great but the service is incredibly slow. If you order a drink from the bar it doesnt arrive until right before the food.
If you're not hungry and not in a hurry, it's a great place to hang out.

1  Thank Sidney J
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Very good on tap beers from the local area. Also has a whiskey selection. Hamburger was good not great and the fries are not fresh but frozen. Manager told me they switched from fresh to frozen due to a corporate decision. Go for the beers not the burgers.

1  Thank JeffVS50

Been to Eureka!? Share your experiences!