Lowest prices for your stay
US$186
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
CrownePlaza.com
US$186
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$194
US$181
Expedia.comUS$186
PricelineUS$186
TraveluroUS$194
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021

We are IHG rewards members and used our points to stay for spring break 3/19-3/22 2021. Unfortunately we were not very impressed with the accommodations and it seemed we had some unwanted guests (roaches). The room smelt of mold and someone kept coming in and out the back door. The shower knob was barely hanging on making it difficult to turn on shower (room 163). Last time we stayed was in 2014 and we felt it was nice, it has definitely gone down. Not what we would expect as we frequent the IHG family.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank A6898QIpriscillam
IHG Service, Owner at Crowne Plaza Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Dear A6898QIpriscillam,

I appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

I am very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service you have received. On behalf of our hotel I apologize for the cleanliness of our room. This is not what we want any of our guests to experience. I have sent you a private message to reaffirm my apologies.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Has a large beautiful covered atrium with water features in the middle which unfortunately is currently unused as the bar and restaurant are closed due to COVID-19.

Our room looked on to adjacent Buchanan Field regional airport. Buchanan Field serves hobby pilots and JSX, who fly smaller jets between select cities at very reasonable prices, so this hotel would be ideal if you are traveling via JSX or your own airplane. No air traffic at night though so noise is not really a problem.

Room was quite nice but some of the furniture had blemishes and scuffs to the finish near the floor. Fully equipped room but no breakfast available.

Easy drive to Denny’s, Seafood City, etc. and about 3 miles from downtown Concord which has a nice downtown grassy square, surrounding stores and restaurants and free parking structure very nearby.

All in all, a pleasant stay but had hoped it would be better than it was.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank robrH5559JM
Anthony Chavarria, Sales at Crowne Plaza Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments. appreciate feedbacks like yours so we can improve on our services and facilities. We are in he process of our Rooms Preventive Maintenance so your concerns will be part of that. Thank you. Stay well.

Reviewed 29 February 2020

I stayed here for the last 4 nites. The hotel is definitely dated - maybe the 1980's, but it's clean, the staff are friendly and it was conveniently located to shopping, restaurants (across the street) and Marinez. The hotel has long maze like hallways - recommend you try to get a room close to the lobby or you'll be walking forever. Don't know why Crown Plaza won't give breakfast for Platinum Elite members, but they don't.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank EurekaJSK
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Good and really bad.
Good... they let me check in this morning at 9am well before normal check in time,
I asked for a quiet room.... we’ll get to that later.
Here for a conference. Facilities good, had lunch and dinner in house... both were good.
Room was nice despite reading reviews of old and dirty.
Now for the in unacceptably bad.
Said 18 yr old bday party w/ super annoying and loud dj music. Someone thought it would be a good idea to rent out atrium/ garden area for said party. The problem is all rooms face said party so party may as well be in your room! They have ball rooms galore in this place so there is NO reason to rent this atrium out. To get to our room we also had to walk thru the middle of said party.
We are supposed to be writing / practicing a speech... nope... too loud. We cannot even watch/ enjoy tv.
People w/ kids must be furious!!
So annoying I’m just wanting to relax and that is NOT happening.
For this reason alone I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Hello candacec712,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We’re committed to delivering True Hospitality for everyone and it seems that you recent stay leaves a lot to be desired. I'm sorry to learn your discomfort due to the noise disturbance. Ensuring your comfort is our topmost priority and we're saddened that it didn't happen this time. I brought this up to our hotel management's attention. Trust that the necessary measures will be exerted, so event as this will be handled better.

We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope you'll come to visit us again and show that your unsatisfactory experience was an exception.

All the best,

Jomar M.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Bed was very comfy but rest of furniture was old and stained. The cleaning people were delightful but you could tell they were unhappy with what they had to work with. Front desk wasn't to concerned with my concerns. For the price not worth it. Crowne hotels used to be nice!

Date of stay: January 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Hello Laura L,

Thank you for allowing us to host you when you were in the area, and for leaving your honest remarks about your stay.

One of our aims is to deliver guest satisfaction. I'm very sorry that our furniture and front desk staff service didn't meet your expectations. While I'm glad that you found the bed comfy, I'm concerned that your feeling wasn't mutual as with our room. No worries, I have recorded your thoughts and conveyed them to our upper management. Please trust that your words will encourage us to make an efficient enhancement plan.

We may have tripped on leaving a fascinating mark, but I'm still hoping that you'd allow us to mend fences on your next visit.

Best regards,