Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$180
Booking.comUS$180
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Lol.travelUS$218
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020

I stayed here for the last 4 nites. The hotel is definitely dated - maybe the 1980's, but it's clean, the staff are friendly and it was conveniently located to shopping, restaurants (across the street) and Marinez. The hotel has long maze like hallways - recommend you try to get a room close to the lobby or you'll be walking forever. Don't know why Crown Plaza won't give breakfast for Platinum Elite members, but they don't.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank EurekaJSK
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Good and really bad.
Good... they let me check in this morning at 9am well before normal check in time,
I asked for a quiet room.... we’ll get to that later.
Here for a conference. Facilities good, had lunch and dinner in house... both were good.
Room was nice despite reading reviews of old and dirty.
Now for the in unacceptably bad.
Said 18 yr old bday party w/ super annoying and loud dj music. Someone thought it would be a good idea to rent out atrium/ garden area for said party. The problem is all rooms face said party so party may as well be in your room! They have ball rooms galore in this place so there is NO reason to rent this atrium out. To get to our room we also had to walk thru the middle of said party.
We are supposed to be writing / practicing a speech... nope... too loud. We cannot even watch/ enjoy tv.
People w/ kids must be furious!!
So annoying I’m just wanting to relax and that is NOT happening.
For this reason alone I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Hello candacec712,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We’re committed to delivering True Hospitality for everyone and it seems that you recent stay leaves a lot to be desired. I'm sorry to learn your discomfort due to the noise disturbance. Ensuring your comfort is our topmost priority and we're saddened that it didn't happen this time. I brought this up to our hotel management's attention. Trust that the necessary measures will be exerted, so event as this will be handled better.

We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope you'll come to visit us again and show that your unsatisfactory experience was an exception.

All the best,

Jomar M.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Bed was very comfy but rest of furniture was old and stained. The cleaning people were delightful but you could tell they were unhappy with what they had to work with. Front desk wasn't to concerned with my concerns. For the price not worth it. Crowne hotels used to be nice!

Date of stay: January 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Hello Laura L,

Thank you for allowing us to host you when you were in the area, and for leaving your honest remarks about your stay.

One of our aims is to deliver guest satisfaction. I'm very sorry that our furniture and front desk staff service didn't meet your expectations. While I'm glad that you found the bed comfy, I'm concerned that your feeling wasn't mutual as with our room. No worries, I have recorded your thoughts and conveyed them to our upper management. Please trust that your words will encourage us to make an efficient enhancement plan.

We may have tripped on leaving a fascinating mark, but I'm still hoping that you'd allow us to mend fences on your next visit.

Best regards,

Leni C.

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel is very filthy, I stayed here for a month and housekeeping was hard to come by because they are only allowed to work so much and apparent have too many rooms. My room on arrival had garbage behind the night stand and in the night stand, the front desk took a while to handle anything to you call them for. Not much going on here to visit this city anyhow.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank steedj2014
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Hi there, steedj2014!

I appreciate you for staying at Crowne Plaza Concord and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

It's quite frustrating to learn that we did not live up to your expectations because of the cleanliness of our property. Offering well-kept facilities is our main concern. I'm so sorry that we were not able to deliver this time. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account. I've shared with our hotel management to be used as a reference to better your next experience with us.

Your feedback will definitely help us towards bettering our services and we hope to host you again soon.

All the best,

Peter J.

Reviewed 12 December 2019

This is a nice place that's close and easy on and off freeway, but no freeway noise. There is an airport very close for small aircraft (not commercial airlines), but again the noise is not a factor. The rooms are clean and the staff is courteous. The indoor atrium and pool are a nice feature.

Date of stay: January 2019