Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$180
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$219
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2020

Good and really bad.
Good... they let me check in this morning at 9am well before normal check in time,
I asked for a quiet room.... we’ll get to that later.
Here for a conference. Facilities good, had lunch and dinner in house... both were good.
Room was nice despite reading reviews of old and dirty.
Now for the in unacceptably bad.
Said 18 yr old bday party w/ super annoying and loud dj music. Someone thought it would be a good idea to rent out atrium/ garden area for said party. The problem is all rooms face said party so party may as well be in your room! They have ball rooms galore in this place so there is NO reason to rent this atrium out. To get to our room we also had to walk thru the middle of said party.
We are supposed to be writing / practicing a speech... nope... too loud. We cannot even watch/ enjoy tv.
People w/ kids must be furious!!
So annoying I’m just wanting to relax and that is NOT happening.
For this reason alone I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Hello candacec712,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We’re committed to delivering True Hospitality for everyone and it seems that you recent stay leaves a lot to be desired. I'm sorry to learn your discomfort due to the noise disturbance. Ensuring your comfort is our topmost priority and we're saddened that it didn't happen this time. I brought this up to our hotel management's attention. Trust that the necessary measures will be exerted, so event as this will be handled better.

We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope you'll come to visit us again and show that your unsatisfactory experience was an exception.

Jomar M.

Reviewed 25 January 2020

Bed was very comfy but rest of furniture was old and stained. The cleaning people were delightful but you could tell they were unhappy with what they had to work with. Front desk wasn't to concerned with my concerns. For the price not worth it. Crowne hotels used to be nice!

Date of stay: January 2020
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Hello Laura L,

Thank you for allowing us to host you when you were in the area, and for leaving your honest remarks about your stay.

One of our aims is to deliver guest satisfaction. I'm very sorry that our furniture and front desk staff service didn't meet your expectations. While I'm glad that you found the bed comfy, I'm concerned that your feeling wasn't mutual as with our room. No worries, I have recorded your thoughts and conveyed them to our upper management. Please trust that your words will encourage us to make an efficient enhancement plan.

We may have tripped on leaving a fascinating mark, but I'm still hoping that you'd allow us to mend fences on your next visit.

Best regards,

Leni C.

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel is very filthy, I stayed here for a month and housekeeping was hard to come by because they are only allowed to work so much and apparent have too many rooms. My room on arrival had garbage behind the night stand and in the night stand, the front desk took a while to handle anything to you call them for. Not much going on here to visit this city anyhow.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank steedj2014
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Hi there, steedj2014!

I appreciate you for staying at Crowne Plaza Concord and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

It's quite frustrating to learn that we did not live up to your expectations because of the cleanliness of our property. Offering well-kept facilities is our main concern. I'm so sorry that we were not able to deliver this time. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account. I've shared with our hotel management to be used as a reference to better your next experience with us.

Your feedback will definitely help us towards bettering our services and we hope to host you again soon.

Peter J.

Reviewed 12 December 2019

This is a nice place that's close and easy on and off freeway, but no freeway noise. There is an airport very close for small aircraft (not commercial airlines), but again the noise is not a factor. The rooms are clean and the staff is courteous. The indoor atrium and pool are a nice feature.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I stayed at this hotel due to a conference and was disappointed in the cleanliness and noise level. First I had to walk through smoke to get in the doors by parking as designated smoking was not enforced. The hallways were dirty.

My room was large. The chair for sitting and carpet had stains. The coffee pot was a Keurig but I had not pods to use. Safe could not be used as it could not be unlocked

My room window looked at the courtyard which had the pool and the music in the bar and the pool was very loud until 9 or 10 pm each night.

Lobby is a strange layout and not very comfortable to sit in
No recycling

Room tip: choose room on outer side (airport)
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TacomaTraveler2013
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Good day, TacomaTraveler2013,

Thank you for contacting us about your experience at the Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek.

As the largest full-service upscale hotel brand in the world, we aim to deliver guest satisfaction and serve traveler's needs, but I guess we missed to impress you on this visit. I read your discomfort on the noise from the pool area, and the hotel's lobby that did not fit into your liking. I also regard your concern about the hotel's upkeep, the unavailability of the pod for the coffee maker. I learned you are unable to use the safe because it can not be unlocked. I am sorry for the letdown. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. I shared your comments with the hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I raised an alert to address this matter with high importance to ensure guests' satisfaction.

I hope this matter will not deter you from keeping us as your dependable choice for your future travels.

Jeraldine R.