Lowest prices for your stay
US$180
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Expedia.comUS$180
PricelineUS$180
Lol.travelUS$217
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel is very filthy, I stayed here for a month and housekeeping was hard to come by because they are only allowed to work so much and apparent have too many rooms. My room on arrival had garbage behind the night stand and in the night stand, the front desk took a while to handle anything to you call them for. Not much going on here to visit this city anyhow.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank steedj2014
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Hi there, steedj2014!

I appreciate you for staying at Crowne Plaza Concord and for giving us your thoughts about your recent visit.

It's quite frustrating to learn that we did not live up to your expectations because of the cleanliness of our property. Offering well-kept facilities is our main concern. I'm so sorry that we were not able to deliver this time. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account. I've shared with our hotel management to be used as a reference to better your next experience with us.

Your feedback will definitely help us towards bettering our services and we hope to host you again soon.

All the best,

Peter J.

Reviewed 12 December 2019

This is a nice place that's close and easy on and off freeway, but no freeway noise. There is an airport very close for small aircraft (not commercial airlines), but again the noise is not a factor. The rooms are clean and the staff is courteous. The indoor atrium and pool are a nice feature.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I stayed at this hotel due to a conference and was disappointed in the cleanliness and noise level. First I had to walk through smoke to get in the doors by parking as designated smoking was not enforced. The hallways were dirty.

My room was large. The chair for sitting and carpet had stains. The coffee pot was a Keurig but I had not pods to use. Safe could not be used as it could not be unlocked

My room window looked at the courtyard which had the pool and the music in the bar and the pool was very loud until 9 or 10 pm each night.

Lobby is a strange layout and not very comfortable to sit in
No recycling

Room tip: choose room on outer side (airport)
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TacomaTraveler2013
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Good day, TacomaTraveler2013,

Thank you for contacting us about your experience at the Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek.

As the largest full-service upscale hotel brand in the world, we aim to deliver guest satisfaction and serve traveler's needs, but I guess we missed to impress you on this visit. I read your discomfort on the noise from the pool area, and the hotel's lobby that did not fit into your liking. I also regard your concern about the hotel's upkeep, the unavailability of the pod for the coffee maker. I learned you are unable to use the safe because it can not be unlocked. I am sorry for the letdown. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. I shared your comments with the hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I raised an alert to address this matter with high importance to ensure guests' satisfaction.

I hope this matter will not deter you from keeping us as your dependable choice for your future travels.

All the best,

Jeraldine R.

Reviewed 29 November 2019

We checked in this afternoon (thanksgiving day). The room is NOT clean. I immediately saw the carpet didn’t look vacuumed and then found someone’s fake fingernail on the floor! The curtains are rundown and dirty, the walls are dirty. The manager said there was no cleaning staff because they were off for the afternoon. My sister loaned us sheets and a comforter to use tonight and they said they will have the room scrubbed tomorrow. Oh and one more thing, we are on the third floor and the window doesn’t lock and has no screen! My daughter and her family are coming tomorrow and I’m distraught about the hotel room I have for them. Ive taken pictures And will address it all tomorrow.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Hello tiffineyl2019,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, CA. We are always Making business travel work, however it seems that we failed this time. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, especially with cleanliness, carpet condition, housekeeping. Not the experience we wanted you to have. We will address these concerns. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. I hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Concord/Walnut Creek, CA.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

My husband and I stayed here on Saturday night. Our room was really dirty and needed an update badly. The ice bucket had not been cleaned out and had water in it. There was a pen and a random scrap of paper under the desk. The bedskirts were discustingly dirty and spotted.You could tell the room had not really been cleaned. All the furniture was dinged up. The carpet in the hallways need to be replaced as they are buckled and rippled and a trip hazard. I have to admit though that the employees were very nice and helpful. I would not stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Hello lorrimeriam,

Our staff at our Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek would love to provide the simple pleasures of travel and I'd like to thank you for commending our staff!

IHG constantly wants to make each stay comfortable. I'm concerned with learning about the room's cleanliness and hallway carpets. I'm sorry that Housekeeping missed the chance to completely deal with the room. The situation you described is certainly not ideal. Your thoughts have been shared with the housekeeping team and this will be addressed rightly. Additionally, I'd like to follow up on your concerns that's why I've sent you a private message.

Though we would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Warm thoughts,