“PLEASANT SURPRISE IN AN INUSTRIAL AREA”

Kinder's Meats Deli Bbq
Ranked #19 of 356 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

On a sunny Sunday, was running errands along Hwy 4 in Concord & stopped for lunch in a completely industrial area. This Kinder’s is HUGE, comfortable indoor seating, a few outdoor tables, plenty of parking. The service was quick and accommodating, a plethora of menu choices. We had a burger and roast beef sandwich, all very delicious and plentiful. I would go to this location again!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great selection of sandwiches. And you can buy top grade steaks and roasts for the family or parties. Good tasting salads are also worth trying. My wife and I split a sandwich and order of slaw. Total was $13. Take that big mac.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

If you are hungry, saunter over to Kinders and enjoy their ball tip sandwich. It's always fresh, juicy and extremely tasty. Not to be forgotten are the crispy sweet potato fries. I love how the servers are polite and quick. Grab a Groupon for bonus savings. You're welcome.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I never have to worry aboit their BBQ sauce, its gluten free and yummy. I only get original seasoning on the chicken the lime one is way too salty for me. I love the choice for sweet potato fries as well as other healthy deli choices. My son loves the sliced meats. I wish that they had HE BUNS THOUGH! All in all it's a great choice for meats, deli, lunch and cateting.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This kinder's is great like their other locations. I would highly recommend them for taste and value. Very consistent, and really good people.