La Pinata 6 Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Pinata 6
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The food is very good. I really enjoyed the enchilada plate and fortunately they offer a great hamburger and fries for people that don't want Mexican food. The service was good. My only complaint is that even though the lunch rush was over and there weren't many customers, it was very loud. I had to lean across the table to hear the person across from me. But I would go back, just not during busy hours.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This place is your traditional Mexican restaurant. The fare is the same as other places, but higher prices, and the flavors are in the verge of just above not bad, but don’t really make it into the “good” category. This is the place you wanna go with friends to get drunk and not care about the food.

1  Thank jacobtaendler
Reviewed 26 June 2018

For the first time we were seated in the rear by the private dining area. Not a good spot as our waitress all but forgot about us. First it took forever to get waited on, the waitress never refilled our chips and drinks, they brought me corn tortillas instead of the flour that I ordered, but the deal breaker is my wife found a long hair in a mouthfull of beans!

I convinced her to take the beans from my plate and continue with dinner when she got another hair in her mouth from my beans! I called the waiter over and explained, and he quickly took her plate away and said no charge for your plate. They never replaced her food! We waited 15 minutes an not one waiter returned. At that point we left. The correct thing to have done was to replace our dinners and gave us the meal on the house. Instead, we left hungry and paid for half a dinner that we never ate. I am very dissapointed in my favorite restaurant in Concord. I don't think we will be back there, at least not in the near future!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Lunch with co-workers: grilled chicken with veggies was excellent; taco salad was unfortunately very soupy.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Went here for lunch on a Tuesday. The service was great and fast. The food was great and the margarita even better. The ambiance is nice with outdoor seating as well. I will definitely be back.