“Good pizza”

Add it.
Mountain Mike's
Ranked #118 of 356 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Okay I made the mistake of ordering a X-Large for a dinner for 3 from Mountain Mike's. The pizza was enormous, and yummy. It took WAY longer that we were told when we ordered, but that is the only gripe I had.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Pizza was delicious! 1/2 pepperoni,1/2 mushroom. Beer was in iced pitcher. Staff was really friendly. Will definitely return!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I really like Round Table, but they don't deliver. Mountain Mike's in Concord delivers and is excellent pizza.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Mountain Mikes surpasses Round Table in both the quality of the product and the time it takes for delivery. Round Table is more expensive yet Mountain Mikes has much more flavor. I switched from Round Table to Mountain Mikes about 2 years ago and I am very happy with them.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 20 March 2015

This is the mt. mikes next to the goodwill store. We have been ordering from here for several years. it seems the time between orders keeps getting longer. The value (with coupons) just doesn't seem to be there any longer. I don't think we would be ordering without coupons.
the dining area is dated so the extra money charged is not going into inviting people in.

Date of visit: March 2015