“Excellent Quality of Pizza”
Review of Round Table Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #114 of 351 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have not eaten at a Round Table Pizza since I lived in CA. from 1984-1999. On my visits to CA., I would try different places out to see how they are. Since I have not eaten at a Round Table Pizza in years, I decided to try them out again. The atmosphere is neat kind of like John's Incredible Pizza. I like their menu in how you can create your own pizza, and so my two friends and I created a medium pepperoni pizza. We also ordered the Garlic Parmesan Twists, and the taste was quite incredible! These twists were different compared to other pizza parlors. The quality of the pizza was extraordinary! I also enjoyed the friendliness of the employees, and the service in bringing out the food was great. The cleanliness was superb as well. As a result of all of this, I would certainly go back to Round Table Pizza again in the future.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I have been getting Pizza here for almost 30 years and it's a great place to eat by yourself, as a couple, a family, group or sports team after a game. they have a little arcade area which is fun and a more private area if you want. I love the salad bar and pitchers of beer. have great memories here!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Carry the traditional Round Table menu - plus great pizza to order. Great salad bar and nice variety of beer on tap. Great place to visit when you want to surprise with a pizza to go on a special occasion Nice staff..

Reviewed 11 February 2015

If you want to get a great pizza at a great pizza parlor that not only supports local team sports but also has the best pizza in town, it is worth a trip to Holbrook Plaza and visit The Round Table Pizza Parlor. It's close to the North Concord Bart station and accessible from the freeway from Hwy 242 or Highway 4. I recommend that you ask for extra toppings.