“Surprisingly Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory with a group of about 40 people and had our own room, which was very comfortable. We chose from a limited menu and the waitstaff did a great job of serving the salads and main courses to all of us in a timely fashion. The food was good. I can't say that the Old Spaghetti Factory is now my favorite Italian restaurant, but if I was attending a large function with a group of people, I certainly would look forward to the meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Many people don't like this restaurant, but I do because it serves reliably good Italian food. Nothing fancy, just the basics.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I take my granddaughters here everytime they are in town ...they think it's a fancy restaurant due to the decor. Chandliers, velvet sofa's, tiffany lights.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Nice visit to an old family favorite chain. Service was great and the food yummy. Not the best Italian but it is a fun place for families.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Not real Italian food, but not bad in a pinch. Good meat Italian sauce with pasta. I always get an extra Italian sausage on the side.

Been to Old Spaghetti Factory? Share your experiences!