New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Loved my stay disliked the front desk!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Commerce/Los Angeles Area

Ramada Commerce/Los Angeles Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Commerce
“Loved my stay disliked the front desk!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I really enjoyed staying here the room was very clean as soon as I walked in I could smell how clean it was I was very excited to staying in the hotel most hotels I have been in before where not as clean and payed more, the housekeeper was very nice and was surprized she new english :) the only thing I did not like was that the door slamed to hard and one of the lights didn't have a switch but we didn't really need it, the supervising lady was very nice and very professinal if she would pass by the halls and she seen anyone I would notice she will as if everything in our rooms where ok and if u needed anything she will make sure u got it a.s.a.p. the front desk on the other hand at times would be rude and have a bad attitude that's what makes me not want to go back, there is an old lady u can't understand and noticed she is just on her phone most the time other than that I would recomend this hotel to all my friends if anyway possible try avoiding the front desk!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank jessi_100

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
CHINA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

I went for my chinese new year vacation into Los Angeles. my travel agent book a reservation into this hotel and Las Vegas hotel. I like a most in this hotel is people are nice and safe. because they have security guard was there all the time. because I hear lot of about how dangerous in Los angeles area but this hotel I will highly recommand to all my friends.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank SUSHI Y
Rancho Mirage, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stay there for 3 nights..
Great location and service was good. Had a little hickup, but the manager was so nice enough to help us out start to end. And also, The room was huge and clean with good amenities.

Room Tip: if you have any questions or problems, talk to hotel manager. He will help you anyway he can.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank SteveH32942
Beijing, China
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We were there for 4 nights and I really hated this place !!! We didn't book this hotel on our own and it was arranged by a travel agency. The breakfast was horrible so we went to Denny's (right next door) almost every morning and since we are on a business trip and wifi is so important to us...I didn't know how we survived for that few days there. The wifi connection is not stable and it is super slow... The hotel seems very old so as soon as I walked into my room, I can smell something really weird in the air! The heater/AC is really loud at night so we had troubles to sleep at night and also it is not a really good cleaning job for room service...

The staff is nice but the quality of the hotel...yucks!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CSSNAKEW

Travellers are raving about these Commerce hotels

Narbonne, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

We stayed there for 2 nights plus one night at the end of our trip.The room was huge and clean with good amenities. It was quiet despite being located next to the road. We were disappointed with breakfast as there isn't much to eat and it isn't very good quality. We preferred having breakfast at the Denny's just next door.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank indocelyn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Commerce
3.9 km away
3.7 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens
5.6 km away
Travelodge Inn & Suites Bell Los Angeles Area

Been to Ramada Commerce/Los Angeles Area? Share your experiences!