“Solid diner experience”
Review of Ozzie's Diner

Ozzie's Diner
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Commerce
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Large portions, so come hungry. Food was good, not outstanding, but for a diner it was as I expected. Good atmosphere. Service was great!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I recommend this place to everyone everyone is friendly and the food is just amazing I would go back over and over

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This place is one of those awesome greasy spoon dinners that serves up plates full of food at super pricing. We had breakfast and everything was tasty and fresh and more than we could eat. Great coffee too.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This is the place if you need to sit a relax. I sat at the bar. There are comfy looking booths and the other side is a cute diner.
Everyone is friendly and it seems to be a place where the locals grab lunch or after work beers.
I had the chicken pasta dish and it was a generous serving complete with garlic toast.
The bonus for me is I can park my big rig there.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

You have to eat at Ozzies. The food is great especially breakfast. Fresh ingredients good tasting food. Menudo is amazing!! If you drink, try their Micheladas. Mmm,mmm,mmm.