“Did not enjoy”

Nibi PHO Bistro
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Commerce
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Vietnamese Noodle Soup.
Description: Vietnamese Noodle Soup.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I ordered the banh mi and and it looked good. However, every bite of the pork in the sandwich contained gristle.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Food is cooked to order. Not fancy, but filling. There is a dine-in area, but most people eat outside in the "food court."

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Good beef pho bowls and for a decent price. Staying at the double tree hotel and it's a 3min walk away, great for grabbing a quick meal.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Just went here for a quick bite to eat whilst shopping.Got veggie noodle soup,Shrimp fried rice, french fries and tea .It was fine. Wasn't expecting anything great.It's just a food court bistro.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered a beef pho and grilled pork with egg rolls set from the cashier and proceeded to the pick-up corner to wait for my food. When the Vietnamese lady cook (think she could be the boss as well) asked what I have ordered, i repeated my order to her and at the same time, I also passed her the receipt for her to double check. She then told me to take the beef pho and egg roll first and come back for the grilled pork which needed more time to prepare. It was a big mistake to follow her instruction! When I went back for the grilled pork a few minutes later, they claimed that I took the wrong egg roll dish (an ala carte dish) instead of the egg roll that comes with the grilled pork set. I tried to reasoned that it was the lady cook who passed me the food after checking my receipt, but they couldn't care less and just insisted that i pay for the "wrong" dish that they gave me. The cashier even made a remark that "it is only US$10". As I didn't want to create any scene, I just paid up and left. On hindsight, I thought they probably did it on purpose as they assumed that I am a Chinese tourist who knows little English. So beware and make sure you just wait for your entire order to be ready before you take them away.

Food wise, our unbiased review is that the pho soup had too much msg, the grilled pork was tasteless and the deep fried egg rolls were too oily and salty. You are better off having Panda Express (Chinese) or Roll It Sushi & Teppanyaki.

Date of visit: October 2016