All reviews jack in the box pancake machine front desk booked rooms train noise both mornings nice bed night stay microwave and fridge comfortable room free breakfast fitness room the hotel staff the ground floor pool area an upgrade easy access
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Staff and house keeping were very friendly and courteous. Had a package being sent and informed the desk clerk and when it arrived they quickly notified me that it has arrived. Pool is cleaned daily and the breakfast selection is the bomb. Cool pancake maker.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Place was clean and I slept well. No noise heard from the freeway. Peple working there were friendly, and for a short stay, this is not a bad choice at all. Reasonably priced as well. Typically dull american breakfast, though

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Joshua G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Colton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you Terrinda, for taking the time to provide us with your insight from your recent stay at The Holiday Inn Express. We team works diligently in providing our guest great customer service while providing clean and comfortable accommodations. We certainly appreciate your insight to our breakfast items in which we will incorporate to always keep improving. Within the next month our Holiday Inn Express will be rolling out a new breakfast setup as well as fresher items for our valued guest. We, again would like to take the time to value your feedback.

Best Regards-

Joshua Giron

Reviewed 9 July 2018

There are enough hotels in the area, I will never stay at this Holiday Inn Express again. I usually like Holiday Inn Express, you know what you are going to get. The positive of this hotel was there was no problem with parking, the bed was comfortable and the room and bathroom were clean. Negatives, the air conditioner was LOUD and the breakfast was the worst I have ever encountered in a Holiday Inn Express. The cinnamon rolls were cold and stale. The hot water for the instant oatmeal wasnt hot enough to thicken up the oatmeal so it was thin and runny. The other hot choices were eggs, which had one spoonful when I arrived that someone took and never replenished, and plenty of sausage which I'm not a fan of. The fruit was pale and didn't look appetizing. Any empty tables were full of empty, dirty plates and cups. Not impressed!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great front desk quick processing and into my room.

Room is a good size nice bed and we'll appointed big telly and microwave
Internet fast and reliable and free

Good free breakfast

Would stop here again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel due to its location in close proximity to my meeting the following day.
Arriving from Atlanta and taking an uber to Colton late in the evening, the outer appearance of the building looked impressive in comparison to the general run down feel of the area.
Reception guy was friendly and I was checked in very fast.
Room was on the ground floor which was of some concern. The room and its amenities were acceptable but there was a lot of activity in the corridor which went on late into the night which made me uncomfortable.

The closest place to get food is the jack in the box next door which is not an ideal safe and happy place after 9pm.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business