“Strip Mall Surprise”

Gul-Naz
Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Colton
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Good tasting Pakistan food, reminds me of an Middle Eastern meets Asian India mix.
The ground chicken kebab was delicious as were the garbonzo beans in a wonderful creamy sauce. I loved the rice and bread too. My daughter had the ground beef kebab lunch which also tasted great.
Service is a little slow and since the food is made fresh to order you will wait a little bit to get your meal, they could use one or two extra wait staff also.
It is worth a try, if I am in the area again I will stop by once more.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food is awesome, biryani, karahi, vegetable pakora & chiken chapli kebab are my favorites and we're regulars at this restaurant. I've tried Masala, Mirchi, Delhi Palace and other over-rated places,but GulNaz is definitely the winner in Redlands, Colton, San Bernardino areas. Haven't been to LA, but have heard the food is awesome there, Indian, Paki food. Hope this helps readers to choose where to go for a fine dining or lunch in San Bernardino.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have been eating at Gul-Naz for the last 3 years, every time I come the food is great and cooked to order, nothing is setting, fresh and well spiced and seasoned, portions are good, the best Biryani Rice in SoCal (trust me, I ate at so many Pakistani and Indian restaurants), the Tandori Mixed Grill platter is the best, great portions. I always leave satisfied.

The negatives:
- The food takes a long time to be ready (always fresh and cooked to order), so to avoid this order on the phone before leaving to the restaurant
- They need more service staff
- A little pricey, but this is the case with all Pakistani dine in restaurants, I guess the cost of food is so high to cook their food.

I strongly recommend this place if you are craving Pakistani / Indian food.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Very good Pakistani Cuisine. The only problem is they are very slow in their service. It takes a long time to get your order. So don't come when you are starving, come early and give it 30 to 40 minutes to get your meal.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Wonderful Mideastern food in a very pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. The service was very good. The food very tasty. I will definitely eat here again when I am in the area.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Gul-Naz? Share your experiences!