“A little advice for a waitress there”

Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Colton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 16 July 2018

waitressing is not for you if you are going to be that sensitive if someone touches your arm . I look back now and the only conversation we had was how she was troubled over a previous customers order and then she had me and my 90 year old dad asked to leave due to a inappropriate touch she had recieved! every one is entitled to their opinion on what is inappropriate but come on! My dad and I was completly deep in a bussiness conversation not paying attention to anyone around us abd i wascompletly shocked when they came out to tellus to leave after 20 minutes went byand our food all bagged up to goThe management im sure was observing us and saqw us not flirting with anyone or even looking around as we were in a conversation that was very important with each other .If she thought i touched her other than to get her attention she was dead wrong . She will be taking her employer to court foe sexual harrasment when one of the other servers touches her as they get busy running orders passing each other working so beware of this problem maker\

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Looks can be deceiving. This is still a classic! I haven't been to this restaraunt in years primarily due to its location. If you want a great steak, this is still a great place. The menu is simple, so don't go in there looking for an extensive menu, this is not the place for you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere fits for country steakhouse; it has its charm. Service was good with a smile, food came out crazy fast. Got the flat iron steak and it was surprisingly thick, more of what I’d expect from ribeye or NY strip steak. The grill could be cleaned because the char lines left a bitter taste on the steak that detracted from good flavor and seasoning. Pork beans were excellent too, and I’m not much of a baked beans kind of guy. Overall, decent place but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

While on a business trip decided to try Pinnacle Peak on a recommendation by the hotel desk clerk. Not a good choice.

The service was very good. Ordered the bbq pork ribs (baby backs), which came with a salad, beans, and bread, plus ordered a side ($4 extra) of "fresh" veggies which turned out to be saute'd green beans. Okay, the ribs were very good, meaty and with a delicious spicy/sweet bbg sauce. A full rack was very filling. Unfortunately the ribs are the only thing salvaging a rating as high as poor for this restaurant. I see pictures of salads posted by other reviewers, mine was not like those. It was a tiny bowl of salad that looked like an iceberg lettuce mix you would get in a plastic bag at the supermarket and drowned with Italian dressing. The bread was stale. The beans were edible but very bland, no inspiration there, I suspect right out of a can. The green beans were the low point. They were not "fresh", they were apparently frozen. They were very leathery, to the point I could hardly spear them with the fork, and the almost non-existent flavor was not worth the workout involved trying to chew them. I left 3/4 of the serving uneaten.

The $28 price of this meal was on the lower side of their entrees, but in my opinion was too much for a good rack of baby backs plus a bunch of very poor sides. I will not be back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Very casual theme, friendly staff.
Steaks were good. Huge potatoe!! And reasonable price. A good gathering place! MEN; DON'T WEAR A TIE!! THEY REMOVE, CUT AND HANG IT ON THE WALL LIKE A TROPHY! Enjoy!