US$120
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$111
US$107
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$124
US$107
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$142
US$122
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$68
US$61
All reviewsplace to stayperfect locationcoffee potfamily staykitchenettemotelprasadbedswifiroomyaccommodations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stayed there a couple nights. Place was clean and room looked to be recently remodeled. Had upstairs room always try and get upstairs so no one is stomping above me. WiFi seemed to work good and beds was comfortable. No elevator so you got to take stairs but its only 2 stories so no problem. Owner was very helpful he even offered us to stay at his other motel because he was full on the weekend but we were working an hour past Shaver Lake and it was to far to drive every day. But if ever in the area again and need a place to stay would definatly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. I’m happy we could provide you a great experience. I hope you can visit us again soon for great prices, comfortable beds, great amenities, and good service. I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Wifi didn't work. No facial tissue in bathroom. Refrigerator didn't work. No hand rail for bath tub. Someone had been smoking heavily in this room. First time ever writing a review. Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: No tip was left
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

I am very sorry for all the inconveniences you faced while here at our property. I thank you for bringing these items to my attention and we will repair quickly as possible. Hope to see you in your future travels to Clovis.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Wonderful experience staff took great care of customers and property. Rooms where well taken care of. The service was very efficient and friendly as well as welcoming. I would highly recommend this Inn & Suites again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your kind words. I’m happy we could provide you a great experience. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I love staying here. The people are always friendly and helpful. The price is excellent, especially with my AAA discount. There's a fridge and microwave in each room with extras in the kitchenettes. Their pool and hot tub is always clean and open. You also get discounts at local restaurants like Carrows just by showing your room key. They are also located close to many stores and malls. With all that they still feel like a small, hometown hotel. I try to stay here whenever I visit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty. I thank you for your kind words about our hotel, amenities, and surrounding area. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Perfect location away from dangerzone of Fresno. Rooms inside are way better than first look impression from outside. Good spacious size, clean and comfortable. Did not use pool but appeared to be clean and maintained.

Prasad is very helpful and be sure that your needs will be taken care of. Very nice and helpful. All in all great value for money stay in decent location.

They do not have restaurant or breakfast on property but they have discount tie-up with waffle house next door and may be with few other restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
abviclovis, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this review, July 9th, 2017
Thank you so much for all your kind words and I thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel. Look forward to seeing you all soon.