“A Great Place to Stay”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I made my reservation on line from Williamsburg, VA and I could only go by what I saw on line. When I reached the hotel, the Management was very friendly and made my check in go smoothly and quickly. The room I was given was extremely nice and very roomy. During my stay, everyone was friendly and helpful. The day I checked out, I asked if I could get a late checkout because I was waiting for my ride, and the Manager was very nice and allowed me to check out at 12pm instead of 11am. I would recommend this Motel to anyone coming to Fresno for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found it comfortable, clean, and friendly. I look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel when you're in the area.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stayed there a couple nights. Place was clean and room looked to be recently remodeled. Had upstairs room always try and get upstairs so no one is stomping above me. WiFi seemed to work good and beds was comfortable. No elevator so you got to take stairs but its only 2 stories so no problem. Owner was very helpful he even offered us to stay at his other motel because he was full on the weekend but we were working an hour past Shaver Lake and it was to far to drive every day. But if ever in the area again and need a place to stay would definatly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your kind words. I’m happy we could provide you a great experience. I hope you can visit us again soon for great prices, comfortable beds, great amenities, and good service. I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Wifi didn't work. No facial tissue in bathroom. Refrigerator didn't work. No hand rail for bath tub. Someone had been smoking heavily in this room. First time ever writing a review. Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: No tip was left
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

I am very sorry for all the inconveniences you faced while here at our property. I thank you for bringing these items to my attention and we will repair quickly as possible. Hope to see you in your future travels to Clovis.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Wonderful experience staff took great care of customers and property. Rooms where well taken care of. The service was very efficient and friendly as well as welcoming. I would highly recommend this Inn & Suites again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your kind words. I’m happy we could provide you a great experience. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I love staying here. The people are always friendly and helpful. The price is excellent, especially with my AAA discount. There's a fridge and microwave in each room with extras in the kitchenettes. Their pool and hot tub is always clean and open. You also get discounts at local restaurants like Carrows just by showing your room key. They are also located close to many stores and malls. With all that they still feel like a small, hometown hotel. I try to stay here whenever I visit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty. I thank you for your kind words about our hotel, amenities, and surrounding area. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.