All reviewsplace to stayperfect locationroom was cleanprasadbedsaccommodations
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Wifi didn't work. No facial tissue in bathroom. Refrigerator didn't work. No hand rail for bath tub. Someone had been smoking heavily in this room. First time ever writing a review. Will never stay here again.

Room Tip: No tip was left
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

I am very sorry for all the inconveniences you faced while here at our property. I thank you for bringing these items to my attention and we will repair quickly as possible. Hope to see you in your future travels to Clovis.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Wonderful experience staff took great care of customers and property. Rooms where well taken care of. The service was very efficient and friendly as well as welcoming. I would highly recommend this Inn & Suites again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your kind words. I’m happy we could provide you a great experience. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I love staying here. The people are always friendly and helpful. The price is excellent, especially with my AAA discount. There's a fridge and microwave in each room with extras in the kitchenettes. Their pool and hot tub is always clean and open. You also get discounts at local restaurants like Carrows just by showing your room key. They are also located close to many stores and malls. With all that they still feel like a small, hometown hotel. I try to stay here whenever I visit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty. I thank you for your kind words about our hotel, amenities, and surrounding area. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Perfect location away from dangerzone of Fresno. Rooms inside are way better than first look impression from outside. Good spacious size, clean and comfortable. Did not use pool but appeared to be clean and maintained.

Prasad is very helpful and be sure that your needs will be taken care of. Very nice and helpful. All in all great value for money stay in decent location.

They do not have restaurant or breakfast on property but they have discount tie-up with waffle house next door and may be with few other restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
abviclovis, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Abvi C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this review, July 9th, 2017
Thank you so much for all your kind words and I thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Five of us were traveling the national parks. We didn't have reservations anywhere, and after several calls to local hotels, we found most were booked. However, we found accommodations at this Inn. Many of the rooms have been remodeled. The pool was clean. The manager was friendly. We booked three rooms for two nights. There were restaurants in walking distance. It was very satisfactory and a bargain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has been recently upgraded.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
abviclovis, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Clovis/Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017