All reviews full kitchen basketball court beer wine living room home away from home complimentary breakfast great hotel fresno area hotel is conveniently located recommend this hotel room was clean shopping and restaurants business trip close to the airport hot tub fresno airport nice surprise
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Front desk staff was really helpful. Free upgrade, hotel was very clean. Breakfast area was well stocked.Check in and check out were really easy. Would recommend this property to both families and business travelers.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Steve A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind remarks and positive review. I am very happy to hear that everything went well during your stay and appreciate your taking the time to review us! Come see us again!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I had to use a Grand Vacations Ticket to spend a night and I selected this hotel. Well, I will start of saying the Miguel and Davyn worked together to get me setup for a room.They had never seen a "Spend the Night" on us from Hilton Grand Vacations before and they called someone to get further instructions. Afterwards, I was given a room, and welcomed as a Diamond Member. My assigned room was very clean. The business center computers were not working great and from what I understood it's been this way for a while. This is why I choose 4 stars. It's an important aspect of this brand of hotel and using the hotel across the way may not always accommodate the patrons. I took advantage of the breakfast and let me say that Adriana Martinez should be commended on her efforts in keeping everything running smoothly. She did an excellent job. I travel quite a bit and stay where I can using the Hilton Brand and this eating area is clean and well organized with great seating and accommodations. All in all, this is another great home place to spend a leisure time. My hats off to the entire staff that makes this hotel run beautifully.

Room Tip: Any rooms on the North or South would be good.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Steve A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate you pointing out Miguel, Davyn and Adriana, I will single them out at this weeks staff meeting and they will love hearing your comments. I will look into the computer issue in the business center immediately.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Convenient location, comfortable room, friendly staff. However, the bed was a bit uncomfortable, so needed to cut my stay short. Regardless, the stay was worth their price and the front desk staff went beyond helpful to address my issues.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am very happy to hear you had a good stay with us and I do apologize about the mattress. We are being renovated starting in November so I hope you'll come back and see us again.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Overall hotel is ok..however the loveseat/couch was very dirty and disgusting...i would not sit and even place and clothes on it. the carpet was somewhat dirty as well. For the price i paid at the very least the couch should have been better.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Steve A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hi, I am very sorry about the couch. We have all new ones coming and a complete renovation is start in November. Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss further @ 559-312-1027.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This homewood has improved although the food quality and amenities is not as good as when they opened
Staff super pleasant and attentive
Free dinner and beer/ wine plus free breakfast ( not as good as when first opened and no popcorn in the room)
Did not use shuttle this time do can’t comment

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Steve A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for your review and nice remarks about our staff. ! I appreciate the feedback and thank you for staying with us.