All reviews full kitchen basketball court beer wine living room home away from home complimentary breakfast great hotel fresno area hotel is conveniently located recommend this hotel room was clean shopping and restaurants business trip close to the airport hot tub fresno airport nice surprise
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I've stayed at several Homewood Suites and find them to be a nice change from a small room. I was looking forward to the same experience and I was disappointed. The room was spacious and well appointed, but it is tired and something were neglected. There was a large scrap (the size of a dinner plate) on one wall that I was able to wipe off with a damp towel from the kitchen. But I think the hotel staff should be doing the cleaning and guests should be enjoying the property. The chairs in the breakfast area are filthy and need to be steamed clean. I hope this facility can get it together because we travel to Clovis 4 to 6 times a year and this location is ideal.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Steve A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for the valuable feedback. I am so sorry you had such a poor experience. I would appreciate a chance to apologize with a phone call so I can gain some more information and resolve the situation to your satisfaction. I can be reached at 559-312-1017.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I was shocked by the overall quality of this Hilton Hotel since I normally receive a good experience at most Hiltons - this on i'm sad to say has been one my worst. Its unfortunate because I have a high regard for Hilton that most hotels but this one was kind of embarrassing. Had i knew this was the quality i recieved during my stay, i would've saved my points. Here is a list: 1. No blankets available except mattress toppers 2. pull out couch was dilapidated and stained - screws were coming out and we painfully stepped on them, plus when the screws came out of the pull out the whole bed drooped 3. the cleanliness is poor 4. the rooms now show signs of deterioration on the door sills. 5. some of the breakfast food was overcooked and hardened 6. during checkout the computer systems kept breaking down

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Steve A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations as a Hilton Hotel. I am truly sorry your room condition and would like to discuss with you if possible so I can return your points so you can use them at another time. You can reach me at 559-312-1017 or steven.ashe@dimdev.com.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Sure hotel can use some updating, but in our experience it was fine. Hotel and room were clean, food was good and staff were friendly and helpful. When I had an issue with the business center printer, front desk worked quickly to solve the problem. Would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017

Hi and thank you for your response. We appreciate your kind remarks and thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to hear the staff responded quickly to your business center issue! Thank you!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The people who work here are very nice and the reception area is fine, but the dining area chairs and hotel carpeting are disgustingly filthy. The sofa in our room was so worn out that when we sat on it, it was like sitting in a bucket we sunk so low. I stayed here one year ago and the dining chairs and carpet were filthy and the sofa in my room was filthy and worn out. In the year that has passed since then, the chairs, carpets and sofas have only gotten worse. Finally, the walls are so thin that we could hear the people in the next room even though they were using just normal speaking voices. I won't stay here again -- ever.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Please accept my apologies for our not meeting your expectations and I am sorry to hear we have lost you as a customer. Please feel free to contact me at 559-312-1017 or steven.ashe@dimdev.com if you would like to discuss. We do offer a guarantee of satisfaction and if you contact me we can refund your stay.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Stayed 1 night in king bed suite. Great layout of room, very comfortable bed, clean bathroom and comfy couch/living area setup. Nice kitchenette area with microwave, full size refrigerator, and 2 burner stovetop if you wanted to cook. Would be great for a longer stay. 9 minutes from airport, staff friendly and helpful, and breakfast very nice with make your own waffles bar, as well as the standard scrambled eggs, bacon, cereal and pastries.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Steve A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you, we appreciate your review and all of the nice remarks about our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed and we hope to see you again very soon!