All reviews front desk off the beaten path would definitely stay here again excellent stay king suite convenient location oatmeal sausage excellent hotel great breakfast great staff housekeeping staff kings canyon clean rooms great place to stay free breakfast business trip
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

When I️ travel with my team I️ like to stay at a Hampton Inn because I️ know I can count on clean, comfortable rooms, good service and a good breakfast for my team.

The Hampton Inn met all of my expectations. It was my first time staying at this location and I️ was very pleased. Safe neighborhood. Close to restaurants. Nice trail with Parkour equipment.

One thing different with this Hampton Inn was fresh blackberries and strawberries at the breakfast. I️ don’t remember having those before.

Thank you Hampton Inn!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank trayciek
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much! I am happy to hear we met your expectations and I hope you team had a successful trip!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We had a great room-very quiet-clean and very comfortable. Great staff. We can honestly say that it's been a long time since we've stayed at a hotel where everything from check in to check out went perfectly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you very much, that is a very nice compliment and we appreciate it. I hope you visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Not aware that we would be serenade by Barking dos(s) through the night! If one reserves a room in a top floor, one should be given one on the top floor! Also please let people know that there may be barking dogs throughout the night! I have never, ever stayed in a hotel where dogs are allowed to bark without management stepping in to let owners know that they are disturbing the neighbors. Pet friendly yes! Noise friendly NO!.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank P8705DSantoniop
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Please accept my apologies for us not being proactive and stopping the barking during your stay. We certainly aim to make everyone happy and comfortable and as a pet friendly hotel it is our policy to address guests with barking dogs. We do have the guaranteed satisfaction policy, so if you would like to contact me I will take care of your room charges. Steve Ashe - 559-312-1017 - Steven.ashe@dimdev.com

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We booked our reservation at Hilton Homewood Suites. When we arrived, we were told that we had been “upgraded” to the Hampton across the parking lot. That was misleading, since the Hampton is a lower quality property than the Hilton from the research I did when I booked our stay. I wasn’t given a reason as to why we were downgraded and I was put in a single king room, not a suite as resevered. When I brought this to the front desk’s attention, I was initially told that’s all they had available. Only when I requested to cancel my reservation did they find a suite. Still, it wasn’t at the Hilton Homewood. When i thanked the two front desk girls for finding the suite, one was polite and responded but the other ignored me, clearly annoyed.
Beyond that issue, our stay was fine and our service was good. But because of our experience, we won’t be returning to either hotel in Clovis.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I apologize that you encountered such poor service at our hotel. I assure you I am looking into this and would love to speak with you personally as this concerns me greatly. I can be reached at 559-312-1017 - Steve Ashe General Manager or email steven.ashe@dimdev.com - I'd like to come up with a resolution for you.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This place is showing it's age.Needs an upgrade. Rates too high!Carpet in common areas is very dirty needs cleaning or replace. Prices are out of line for the quality of the Hotel. Not up to Hilton standards.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response. We are undergoing a renovation beginning November 15, and will be replacing all carpets, wall coverings and chairs and sofas, I hope you will come back and see our updated hotel next time you are in town.