Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
US$110
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$88
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$142
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
US$94
US$124
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$68
US$61
All reviewsfront deskoff the beaten pathroom was cleanplace to staysierra vistaexcellent staywould definitely stay here againking suitewafflesshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationgreat roomhot breakfastexcellent hotelhousekeeping staffgreat staffsausage
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We had a great room-very quiet-clean and very comfortable. Great staff. We can honestly say that it's been a long time since we've stayed at a hotel where everything from check in to check out went perfectly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you very much, that is a very nice compliment and we appreciate it. I hope you visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Not aware that we would be serenade by Barking dos(s) through the night! If one reserves a room in a top floor, one should be given one on the top floor! Also please let people know that there may be barking dogs throughout the night! I have never, ever stayed in a hotel where dogs are allowed to bark without management stepping in to let owners know that they are disturbing the neighbors. Pet friendly yes! Noise friendly NO!.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank P8705DSantoniop
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Please accept my apologies for us not being proactive and stopping the barking during your stay. We certainly aim to make everyone happy and comfortable and as a pet friendly hotel it is our policy to address guests with barking dogs. We do have the guaranteed satisfaction policy, so if you would like to contact me I will take care of your room charges. Steve Ashe - 559-312-1017 - Steven.ashe@dimdev.com

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We booked our reservation at Hilton Homewood Suites. When we arrived, we were told that we had been “upgraded” to the Hampton across the parking lot. That was misleading, since the Hampton is a lower quality property than the Hilton from the research I did when I booked our stay. I wasn’t given a reason as to why we were downgraded and I was put in a single king room, not a suite as resevered. When I brought this to the front desk’s attention, I was initially told that’s all they had available. Only when I requested to cancel my reservation did they find a suite. Still, it wasn’t at the Hilton Homewood. When i thanked the two front desk girls for finding the suite, one was polite and responded but the other ignored me, clearly annoyed.
Beyond that issue, our stay was fine and our service was good. But because of our experience, we won’t be returning to either hotel in Clovis.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I apologize that you encountered such poor service at our hotel. I assure you I am looking into this and would love to speak with you personally as this concerns me greatly. I can be reached at 559-312-1017 - Steve Ashe General Manager or email steven.ashe@dimdev.com - I'd like to come up with a resolution for you.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This place is showing it's age.Needs an upgrade. Rates too high!Carpet in common areas is very dirty needs cleaning or replace. Prices are out of line for the quality of the Hotel. Not up to Hilton standards.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response. We are undergoing a renovation beginning November 15, and will be replacing all carpets, wall coverings and chairs and sofas, I hope you will come back and see our updated hotel next time you are in town.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel had amazing accommodations and was exactly what I expected from a Hilton branded hotel. The service in the hotel from every single employee was amazing they met everyone met my expectations and were extremely helpful in explaining the local area and what I could do to eat and where I could go. Top-notch hotel definitely plan to stay here again in the future

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your comments and am very happy you had a good stay with us. We love having the Bass Lake group and hope the bike ride was a success.