US$88
US$120
US$142
BestWestern.com
Comfort Suites Clovis(Clovis)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$107
US$125
US$122
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$93
Priceline
US$68
US$60
All reviewsfront deskoff the beaten pathroom was cleanplace to staysierra vistaexcellent staywould definitely stay here againking suitewafflesshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationgreat roomhot breakfastexcellent hotelhousekeeping staffgreat staffsausage
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This place is showing it's age.Needs an upgrade. Rates too high!Carpet in common areas is very dirty needs cleaning or replace. Prices are out of line for the quality of the Hotel. Not up to Hilton standards.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for your response. We are undergoing a renovation beginning November 15, and will be replacing all carpets, wall coverings and chairs and sofas, I hope you will come back and see our updated hotel next time you are in town.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel had amazing accommodations and was exactly what I expected from a Hilton branded hotel. The service in the hotel from every single employee was amazing they met everyone met my expectations and were extremely helpful in explaining the local area and what I could do to eat and where I could go. Top-notch hotel definitely plan to stay here again in the future

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your comments and am very happy you had a good stay with us. We love having the Bass Lake group and hope the bike ride was a success.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Hotel was very nice, a little pricey. Breakfast was fair to average. Nice staff. Elevator was a little slow. Internet average. Location was ok, didn't;'t really wander the area, just back n forth to Woodward Park

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the Clovis Invitational!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We prefer to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible, but this location did not live up to our expectations. It was very clean, and even though it was quite full, we never heard a peep. The beds and pillows, however, were very uncomfortable, and not up to the Hampton Inn standards we are accustomed to.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Please accept my apologies for the condition of your mattress. I am available if you would like to discuss any further you can reach me at 559-312-1017 or steven.ashe@dimdev.com. I do appreciate your feedback and thank you for the positive comments!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Staff were very helpful because our flight was cancelled we had to check back into the hotel. We were very frustrated and they made a horrible time at the airport and could only get a flight out the following day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi and thank you for your response and warm remarks. I am sorry to hear you had such trouble at the airport, but I am happy to hear our staff was able to accommodate you. I hope you had a great time at the Wedding!