“Glad I only had to stay one night”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We booked our reservation at Hilton Homewood Suites. When we arrived, we were told that we had been “upgraded” to the Hampton across the parking lot. That was misleading, since the Hampton is a lower quality property than the Hilton from the research I did when I booked our stay. I wasn’t given a reason as to why we were downgraded and I was put in a single king room, not a suite as resevered. When I brought this to the front desk’s attention, I was initially told that’s all they had available. Only when I requested to cancel my reservation did they find a suite. Still, it wasn’t at the Hilton Homewood. When i thanked the two front desk girls for finding the suite, one was polite and responded but the other ignored me, clearly annoyed.
Beyond that issue, our stay was fine and our service was good. But because of our experience, we won’t be returning to either hotel in Clovis.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I apologize that you encountered such poor service at our hotel. I assure you I am looking into this and would love to speak with you personally as this concerns me greatly. I can be reached at 559-312-1017 - Steve Ashe General Manager or email steven.ashe@dimdev.com - I'd like to come up with a resolution for you.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This place is showing it's age.Needs an upgrade. Rates too high!Carpet in common areas is very dirty needs cleaning or replace. Prices are out of line for the quality of the Hotel. Not up to Hilton standards.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response. We are undergoing a renovation beginning November 15, and will be replacing all carpets, wall coverings and chairs and sofas, I hope you will come back and see our updated hotel next time you are in town.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel had amazing accommodations and was exactly what I expected from a Hilton branded hotel. The service in the hotel from every single employee was amazing they met everyone met my expectations and were extremely helpful in explaining the local area and what I could do to eat and where I could go. Top-notch hotel definitely plan to stay here again in the future

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your comments and am very happy you had a good stay with us. We love having the Bass Lake group and hope the bike ride was a success.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Hotel was very nice, a little pricey. Breakfast was fair to average. Nice staff. Elevator was a little slow. Internet average. Location was ok, didn't;'t really wander the area, just back n forth to Woodward Park

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the Clovis Invitational!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We prefer to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible, but this location did not live up to our expectations. It was very clean, and even though it was quite full, we never heard a peep. The beds and pillows, however, were very uncomfortable, and not up to the Hampton Inn standards we are accustomed to.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Steve A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Please accept my apologies for the condition of your mattress. I am available if you would like to discuss any further you can reach me at 559-312-1017 or steven.ashe@dimdev.com. I do appreciate your feedback and thank you for the positive comments!!